Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A Tall Journal and a Napkin

I've gotten the hang of creating journals and have truly been enjoying making them lately. There are so many possibilities and options you have for decorating them that you don't get tired of the process.

This journal started with me adding modge podge to a napkin. Once the napkin was dry, it was added to manila stock, placing the birds in the direction I wanted them to face. The inside was created with coffee dyed paper and vintage dictionary pages for the tags. This journal measures 8" tall by 4.25" wide.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. Thank you for stopping by!

Nicie













No comments:

End of Year Discount...20%

Hello Everyone!!! Can't believe that we will be welcoming 2022 in just 1 day, unreal! In order to help welcome in the new year, my shop ...