Thursday, August 2, 2012

CC2C #15 - Enameled Metals

Since I am getting back on track and have started working in my craft room, I'm VERY excited to be able to participate in the Studio L3 CC2C #15 Challenge this week. As you all know, these challenges are taken directly from Tim Holtz's A Compendium of Curiosities Volume II. This week's challenge can be found on page 56.

We are taking inspiration from his different techniques & projects and creating our own version of it. They are a lot of fun and it's great to see what we all come up with! I chose Tim's Bingo embossing folder as my main image and just went with the whole Bingo theme. When you have this Bingo card, we are ALL winners!!!! I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!! :)








8 comments:

Barbara said...

Your enameled metal is cool, and I love the tickets.

Beverly Sager said...

I really like this, esp the green background - very pretty

Lisa H said...

awesome! your enameled metal bingo card turned out really well.

Craft-aholic said...

Wonderful project! I just ordered the book and cannot wait to learn the techniques and take part in these challenges!

Marjie Kemper said...

She's baaaaaaacccccck.... OMG Nicie this is too cool!!!!

julie case said...

Very cool card! Love the colors!

toni said...

BINGO! That's lovely, i've got an old post on my blog using that folder with the enamelling technique i used multi colours a bit fiddley to paint but gives another look x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

So cool...love this bingo card all metaled up and embossed! Fun design and so many cool elements!

End of Year Discount...20%

Hello Everyone!!! Can't believe that we will be welcoming 2022 in just 1 day, unreal! In order to help welcome in the new year, my shop ...